Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it!
500 USMLE-type questions and answers!
Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1, Pharmacology PreTest asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. You’ll find 500 clinical-vignette style questions and answers along with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers.
The content has been reviewed by students who recently passed their exams, so you know you are studying the most relevant and up-to-date material possible. No other study guide targets what you really need to know in order to pass like PreTest!
Table of Contents :
- General Principles of Pharmacology
- The Peripheral Nervous Systems: Autonomic and Somatic Nervous System Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Renal System and Diuretic Pharmacology
- Respiratory System Pharmacology: Asthma and COPD
- Autacoids and Anti-inflammatory Drug Pharmacology
- Gastrointestinal and Urinary Tract Pharmacology, Nutrition (Vitamins)
- Endocrine and Reproductive Pharmacology
- Antimicrobial and Antiviral Pharmacology
- Cancer and Immune System Pharmacology
- Toxicology, Bioterrorism, and Chemical Warfare Agents
Download Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition PDF Free
File size : 12 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.