Download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: An Objective-Based Textbook 2nd edition PDF Free
This title has been authored by practitioners working primarily in the UK.
This textbook of oral and maxillofacial surgery is directed at dentists in training and newly qualified practitioners. The book aims to provide the theoretical background to a range of common procedures to assist in the DEVELOPMENT OF SKILLS required in diagnosis, treatment planning, and active surgical and postoperative management.
The book has been prepared by a variety of authors, all of whom have extensive experience in undergraduate and postgraduate education in oral and maxillofacial surgery and whose views represent those of UK mainstream dental schools.
- New edition of a highly successful ‘skills based’ textbook on oral and maxillofacial surgery, liberally illustrated in full colour
- Ideal subject coverage for those who are, or who will become, general dental practitioners, i.e. comprehensive coverage of diagnosis and oral surgery with a discussion of with maxillofacial surgery suitable for the early years of training
- Clear identification of conditions and procedures suitable for the general dental practitioner, and of those requiring referral
- Procedures clearly illustrated when routinely carried out in general practice
- Learning objectives, lists of assumed knowledge and summary boxes provided to make learning easier
- Ideal as a ‘dip in’ book for using in parallel with lectures and ‘small group’ learning, or in relation to specific patients seen
Table of Contents
Why and how you should read this book. The scope of oral surgery. Diagnosis: the process and the result. Control of pain and anxiety: selection of and preparation for anaesthesia or sedation. Extraction of teeth. Removal of unerupted teeth. Surgical endodontics. Spreading infection. Benign cycts. Benign oral lesions. Malignant disease of the oral cavity. Surgical aids to prosthodontics, including osseointegrated implants. Surgical aids to orthodontics and surgery for dentofacial deformity. Maxillofacial trauma. Salivary gland disease. The maxillary antrum. Facial pain and temporomandibular disorders. Surgery of the temporomandibular joint. Surgery for the compromised patient.
You may also be interested in:
Download Oral Radiology: Principles and Interpretation 6th Edition by Pharoah PDF Free
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: An Objective-Based Textbook 2nd edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: An Objective-Based Textbook 2nd edition PDF:
File Size : 28.58 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: An Objective-Based Textbook 2nd edition PDF for free now:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.