CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition
A handy, practical, and management-oriented neurology sourcebook – delivering everything you need in one easy-to-carry volume
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, 2e provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children.
- Consistent presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Symptoms and Signs, Diagnostic Studies, Differential Diagonsis, Treatment, and Prognosis
- Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
- Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
- Expert help with ischemicand hemorrhagic stroke, epilepsy, sleeping disorders, dizziness, hearing loss, dementia and memory loss, psychiatric problems, and more
- Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests
- More than 100 informative photos and illustrations
- Updated with the latest findings and developments
This second edition will be valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic.
Download CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition PDF Free
File Size: 7 MB
You may also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.