Download Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF Free
Authored by the lead author of the bestselling Medical Microbiology and written in the same tradition, Basic Medical Microbiology was designed as a straight-forward, practical introduction to this difficult topic. It provides students with a firm foundation in the principles and applications of microbiology, serving as an effective prep tool for examinations and the transition into clinical application.
Features of Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Carefully curated contents focus on the most commonly observed and tested organisms and diseases.
- Differential diagnosis, organism classification overview, and a list of antimicrobials used to treat infections are provided in the introductory chapter of each organism section, reinforcing the clinical application and relevance.
- Organized by organism; focuses on the association between an organism and disease.
Concise tables and high-quality illustrations offer visual guidance and an easy review of key material.
- Clinical cases reinforce the clinical significance of each organism.
Includes multiple-choice questions to aid in self-assessment and examination preparation.
- Evolve Instructor Resources, including a downloadable image bank, are available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Patrick R. Murray PhD
Senior Worldwide Director, Scientific Affairs, BD Diagnostics, Sparks, Maryland, Adjunct Professor, Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF:
Chapter 1. Overview of Medical Microbiology
Section I. Bacteria
Chapter 2. Introduction of Bacteria
Chapter 3. Aerobic Gram-Positive Cocci
Chapter 4. Aerobic Gram-Positive Rods
Chapter 5. Acid-Fast Bacteria
Chapter 6. Aerobic Gram-Negative Cocci and Coccobacilli
Chapter 7. Aerobic Fermentative Gram-Negative Rods
Chapter 8. Aerobic Non-fermentative Gram-Negative Rods
Chapter 9. Anaerobic Bacteria
Chapter 10. Spiral Shaped Bacteria
Chapter 11. Intracellular Bacteria
Section II. Viruses
Chapter 12. Introduction to Viruses
Chapter 13. Human Immunodeficiency Viruses
Chapter 14. Human Herpes Viruses
Chapter 15. Respiratory Viruses
Chapter 16. Hepatitis Viruses
Chapter 17. Gastrointestinal Viruses
Section III. Fungi
Chapter 18. Introduction to Fungi
Chapter 19. Cutaneous and Subcutaneous Fungi
Chapter 20. Systemic Dimorphic Fungi
Chapter 21. Opportunistic Fungi
Section IV. Parasites
Chapter 22. Introduction to Parasites
Chapter 23. Protozoa
Chapter 24. Nematodes
Chapter 25. Trematodes
Chapter 26. Cestodes
Chapter 27. Arthropods
Section V. Review Questions
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (May 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323476768
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476768
- ASIN: 0323476767
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 4 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Basic Medical Microbiology 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.