Downlaod Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF Free
Comprehensive, detailed, and up to date, Roberts and & Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care, 7th Edition, provides highly visual coverage of both common and uncommon procedures encountered in emergency medicine and acute care practice. It clearly describes the ins and outs of every procedure you’re likely to consider, such as how, why, when to, and when not to perform them, in addition toand recommends other emergency or acute care procedures that may be an option. Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, the 7th Edition remains the most well-known and trusted procedures manual in its field.
Features of Roberts and Hedges 7th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Covers the latest equipment, devices, drug therapies, and techniques you need to know for the effective practice of emergency medicine and acute care.
- Features new and updated information on ultrasound throughout the text, including Ultrasound Boxes which that are expertly written and richly illustrated with photographs and clinical correlative images.
- Includes more Procedure Boxes that allow you to see entire procedures at a glance, functioning as a mini-atlas that allows you to quickly grasp how to perform a procedure.
- Contains hundreds more than 100 of new figures— – of more than 3,500 images total— – plus including new color photographs, a new Ultrasound Boxes, and new algorithms,
new authors, new concepts and approaches.
- Features a new chapter on Procedures in the Setting of Anticoagulation.
- Covers hot topics such as novel loop abscess drainage technique, ENT techniques, and ophthalmology techniques, as well as procedures performed by acute care practitioners such as sedation of the agitated patient, alternate methods of drug delivery, and common errors and complications in the acute care setting.
James R. Roberts (Author)
Professor of Emergency Medicine
Vice Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine
Senior Consultant, Division of Toxicology
The Drexel University College of Medicine
Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine
Director, Division of Medical Toxicology
Mercy Catholic Medical Center
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF:
- Vital Signs and Patient Monitoring Techniques
- Respiratory Procedures
- Cardiac Procedures
- Vascular Techniques and Volume Support
- Soft Tissue Procedures
- Gastrointestinal Procedures
- Musculoskeletal Procedures
- Genitourinary, Obstetric, and Gynecologic Procedures
- Neurologic Procedures
- Ophthalmologic, Otolaryngologic, and Dental Procedures
- Special Procedures
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Roberts and Hedges 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care
- Edition: 7th Edition | | ISBN: B078HCXDVF
- Author Name: James R. Roberts
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 1786 Pages
Roberts and Hedges 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Roberts and Hedges 7th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 143 MB
Please use the link below to download Roberts and Hedges 7th Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.