Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition
Being able to make a correct diagnosis is one of the key aspects of every medical student’s and junior doctor’s clinical training. Problem-based learning is increasingly being used to focus on the causes behind the presentation of a clinical feature.
The Third Edition of this best-selling book is packed full of information to help the reader move from a presenting problem to an accurate diagnosis.
- Covers 126 common presenting problems in both medicine and surgery in a consistent format
- Each topic includes a list of all common causes of the condition
- Key features of the various permutations are clearly discussed
- Includes a targeted guide to the relevant general and specific follow-up investigations which should be carried out as appropriate
- Now printed in colour throughout, with the relative frequency of the various conditions illustrated by colour coding, indicating common, occasional or rare causes. Important geographical variations are also highlighted
- Seven new chapters including rashes, thirst, and tiredness
- Two new sections on the differential diagnosis of biochemical and haematological disorders provide a ready check when reviewing abnormal results
- Each chapter ends with a key points section to highlight major aspects of the diagnosis
- An enlarged author team represents both medicine and surgery
Download Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF Free
File Size : 7 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.